So... in the spirit of suspense and perhaps horror, let's start with number ten.
10. "I never knew I had it in me."~C-3PO 'Return of the Jedi'
9. "I imagine, that right now you're feeling... a bit like
. Tumbling down the rabbit hole? Hmm?" ~Morpheus 'The Matrix' Alice
8."Son, you may be the first person in human history ever to see writing from another world." ~Jesse Marcel '
: The UFO cover-up' Roswell
7. "Posada San Marsol. One of our much very best hotels!" ~Cabbie 'The Arrival'
6. "The energizer's bypassed like a Christmas tree, so don't give me too many bumps." ~Scotty 'Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
5. "Nice to smell you again, Mr. Kitz." ~Dr. Kent Clark 'Contact'
4."Maybe we should call in a bomb threat to
. I think it's free beer night at the Astrodome." ~Mulder 'The X-Files: Fight the Future' Houston
3. "Dammit, man! I'm a doctor, not a physicist!" ~Leonard 'Bones' McCoy 'Star Trek (2009) (How could you not love that he said that after all the times the original doc said it in the show???)
2."This is bone. This is so fucking bone." ~Joe 'Dog Soldiers'
1."Well, I suppose if I had wanted a safe life, I wouldn't have married a man who studies rocks." ~Betty Armstrong 'The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra.