Monday, October 15, 2012

If you must know...

I am just phonin' it in tonight (like I've done a few other nights/days recently- so what's new? What was I thinking to join NaBloWriMo this year? And yes, I am an overachiever.). I had a busy, labor intensive day. My shoulders and feet hurt- my ankles are swollen and even my ribs are sore. So this one is going to be a picture that I took recently that captures autumn for me this year (and every year)
I moved this flower outside to have it framed in gold...
(I should add as an addendum- it's not really phoning it in when I post pictures. I always takes me longer than I thought to select one, edit it, adding my name to the picture, etc. If I really wanted to phone it in, I'd tell you I was phoning it in and leave it at that, wouldn't I?)

3 comments:

  1. The flower is beautiful against the golden leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking pictures this time of year. Somehow the fallen leaves always manage to take something incredibly ordinary and turn them into something extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please know that any feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated.

(Rudeness, nastiness or spam of any kind is subject to deletion by the owner of the blog.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...