Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's the hottest thing!

I know I've expressed a lot of... let's say reserve towards technology and the "latest thing". But I think this is really going to be BIG and I wanted to reveal it here! The only problem is that the video won't imbed so you'll have to go to the link. But trust me it will be totally worth it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbu8AHyLHJE

You can also go to this tumblr site to see it. It's about the 8th post down (so far) http://jasonwalston.tumblr.com/
The other videos are probably worth watching too! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha - that's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so bummed that I can't embed this! I sent it out at work (since it's library related I could get away with it) and lots of people responded and loved it. Without being able to embed it here, people aren't as likely to go there. :( But it is super funny! And original.

      Delete
  2. Too funny! I love that they've used men as well - nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Kindleprints. Priceless. I had to tweet that

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please know that any feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated.

(Rudeness, nastiness or spam of any kind is subject to deletion by the owner of the blog.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...