Saturday, February 1, 2014

The awe factor

Well I can't help myself! I had to share the news that I have a new baby granddaughter- Leyla-Rae.

She is a week old and already lifting her head to see what's happening in the world. I'm planning visits to the museum for a few weeks from now to begin filling the little mind with the wonders of the world- I'm kidding, of course but I do plan on taking her early and letting her play in the Space room and romp among the dinosaur bones. I plan on having many happy hours teaching her fun stuff about mummies and tombs. Such fun! 

Its lovely to have such good news right now because its still been rather bleak around here. I am hoping springtime will cheer me up- as it usually does. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what an adorable little baby girl, just too cute - congratulations to all of you, and well done new mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zella! She's a sweety no doubt!! The new mommy is very happy! :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute, and what a head of hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcy! The hair makes her look so grownup but her mother had hair like that too!

      Delete
  3. What a sweet baby to brighten up your winter. Have a happy Super Bowl day!
    erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! It's been a pretty great week!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my -- she is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please know that any feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated.

(Rudeness, nastiness or spam of any kind is subject to deletion by the owner of the blog.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...